Civilian and military uniforms of the period of Garibaldi , the guillotine used for the putting to death of the local criminals , weapons, marble busts , paintings, sacred objects and kits made by master coral coral Trapani.
In 1925 , for the importance and richness of its historical and artistic heritage , became the Royal Museum and the National Museum in 1946 . In 1965 the building was restored in a consistent manner and collections reordered. Since 1977 , following the regionalization of Cultural Heritage in Sicily, is a Regional Institute .
This is the Museum Interdisciplinary " Agostino Pepoli
headquartered in the former convent of the Carmelite Fathers , adjacent to the Sanctuary of Maria SS. Annunziata
where we honor the famous marble statue of the Madonna of Trapani , a work dating back to 1360. The museum is named after its founder , Count Agostino Pepoli Sera , that between 1906 and 1908 made him as the Museum , and it opened its current location in 1914 , after the restructuring , which gave the building the structure we see today .