"Trapani in photo" returns, the photographic exhibition organized by the association "The Colors of Life", which this year celebrates its seventh edition.
The exhibition sponsored by the municipality of Trapani intends with a series of events to promote subjects of social relevance through the photographs, which are the most eloquent expression medium of a thousand words put together.
This yearŽs theme is Nutrition meant in a material sense; so food becomes the protagonist through photographs that represent it in the various facets that are artistic with the variety of shapes and colors that it has the food, especially the fruit meant as still life but the food above all takes on a social and economic importance .
Today we live in a opulent society, but unfortunately today there are people, especially hungry children.
The cultural events that take place until Sunday, October 15, intend to deepen this aspect, drawing attention to the social discomfort that is also present in our parts.
During the event, there will be a fundraising between the members, whose proceeds will be allocated to the Social Housing of Trapani managed by the Saman community, which daily gives to the poorest people through the tickets issued by the Social Services of the Municipality of Trapani.
Nourished as always, the program not only includes photographic exhibitions, but also book presentations, meetings with the author, portfolio reading and award ceremony to Salvatore Margagliotti.
Thursday, October 5th
- 18.15 pm The fate of photojournalism meeting with Sandro Iovine Monumental Complex of San Domenico
- 21.15 pm Opening of exhibitions - Fishery in the Mediterranean by Filippo Mannino - Street Food by the ICDV Shot Group - Stuck in a ghetto by Francesco Bellina Monumental Complex of San Domenico
Friday, October 6th
- 18.00 Presentation of the book On The Wings of the Butterfly by Enrico La Bianca with Enrico La Bianca, Giorgio Geraci and Pippo Pappalardo and the opening of the same exhibition Museo Civico Torre di Ligny
- 21.15 pm Meeting with Renato Marcialis and opening exhibition Caravaggio in the kitchen of Renato Marcialis Museum of Contemporary Art San Rocco
Saturday, October 7th
- 09.30 pm Open Lab (1) "Mobile Photography" with Gianmarco Maraviglia Museum of Contemporary Art San Rocco
- 17.00 - 20.00 Conference on Photography and Territory on "Nutrition" will be held: Giacomo DŽAguanno, Sandro Iovine, Diego Maggio, Gianmarco Maraviglia, Renato Marcialis, Diego Mormorio, Pippo Pappalardo, Cristina Paglionico, Chiarone Tiepolo. Delivery Award for Photographic Culture 2017 "Salvatore Margagliotti" at Sandro Iovine Hall Laurentina, via General Domenico Giglio n. 21
Sunday 8th October
- 9.00 am - 10.30 Portfolio reading: welcoming participants
- 15.00 - 17.00 Open lab (3) "The White Wall" with Chiara Oggioni Tiepolo Museum of Contemporary Art San Rocco
Friday, October 13th
- 21.15 pm Meeting with the author Francesco Bellina Museum of Contemporary Art San Rocco
Saturday, October 14th
- 17:30 Presentation of the Last Sicily book by Giovanni Chiaramonte with Giovanni Chiaramonte and Vito Mancuso Order of the Architects of Trapani, via Giovan Battista Fardella n. 16
Sunday, October 15th
- 18.00 pm Winning prize for the "Salvatore Margagliotti" 2017 "The tradition of fishing. From the catch to the transformation "Intervention representatives of the Slow Food Association of Trapani Museum of Contemporary Art San Rocco
PLACE OF THE EVENT
COMMENT "2017 TRAPANI IN PHOTO"
IN ADDITION TO "2017 TRAPANI IN PHOTO" MAYBE YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE ARTICLES?