The restaurant “La Pentolaccia” was born in Erice, a typical medieval suburn in the province of Tapani, in 1968. The structure site inside an ancient convent built between the 1612 and the 1617. Up to a few decades ago, the monastery gives hospitality a claustral community of nuns, known for their production of typical sweets of theyr abbey.
Realized in different elevations, very characteristic is the main entry where a typical Sicilian wheelbarrow receives clients. Rustic as well as elegant, it is furnished with care in the least details, wounderful are the wood-beams roof, the precious fornitures which underline the elegance and the refined style of the place.
Pollina brothers take care personally of their guests, proposing good dishes of the chef Salvo Ruisi, regional dishes, embellishind by his creativeess, resulting innovative and appetizing to the palate.